Monday, July 29, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!! 
Now normally I am not a fan of the Mondays, but THIS Monday had a wonderful surprise waiting for me!

Last week I entered a contest held by the beautifully inspiring blog Because It's Awesome. She was giving away a painting from by UK Artist Hannah Adamaszek, who does amazing work. I just love the color and washes that are featured in her pieces. 
Anyway, I left a comment on what piece I loved the most, and went on with my day. 

This morning though, while looking through my blog feed, I spotted this: 

My heart stopped....could this "Bethany" really be me??? 
It sure was!
I HAD WON!!!!! EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! 

I am so excited, I can't get over it. In a few days this little beauty will be in my hands and probably the first thing we hang up in our hew home! 


Isn't it stunning? The colors, that look in the woman's eyes, the perfect blend of street art and fine art. 

Thank you Because It's Awesome
I love your blog, and I know I'm going to love my new piece of art. 

So if you like interior design, shopping, art, style, happiness, and fun; go check out this blog and add it to your reading list! 

 Peace!

No comments: