Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Happiness!


Happy holiday season everyone! 
I am one of those sticklers who refuses to acknowledge Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I believe every holiday deserves some love, and listening to Christmas music and having your tree up a week after Halloween is just crazy ridiculous. 
Sorry, it just is. 

That  being said don't misunderstand my attitude as not loving Christmas, I totally do! Especially this year since Eric and I had our very own place to decorate! Thanks to my mom who gave me a lot of the decorations she just doesn't use anymore, we were able to turn our little apartment into a cute little winter wonderland :) 

Here's a peek at the decorations we put up. 



DIY trees skirt tutorial: Tea and Lime 
DIY wreath tutorial: Mr. Kate

No comments: