Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wedding Invitations!

I am obsessed with paper and all things made from paper. Invitations being one of my major addictions. I have a little portfolio album filled with every wedding invitation and program I have ever been to. I just think its fascinating how each couple creates something different and it always seems to reflect their character and personality. 

When it came to designing my OWN wedding invitations though I thought to myself, "There is NO WAY I'm ever going to be able to design something and then be happy with it!" I was positive that it would never be quite done and I would always be wanted to change or improve it. So I talked to another designer to help me create and order everything I would need for my invitations. Well, being a designer and extremely anal when it comes to detail,spacing, kerning, things lining up etc... I ended up designing my own invitations anyhow.  

AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! 

I ended up with exactly what I wanted and thanks to the fabulous help from 571 Invitations  everything turned out beautifully. 

So since I can't keep anything I'm super excited about a secret for long, here are some pictures of my wedding invitations! I hope you like them and for those of you sharing my special day you should be getting your own real life invitation soon! 








There you go! 
I hope you love them as much as I do. Getting married and planning a wedding has been such a fun, crazy, exciting, and truly wonderful experience. And to all you other future brides out there congratulations and good luck!!! 










No comments: